Some of the ongoing deals:
- Instead of a straight signing, Nuggets forward Andre Iguodala moves to Golden State in a three-team trade involving Denver, Golden State, and Utah. While Iguodala is now a Warrior, former Warriors Andres Biedrins, Brandon Rush and Richard Jefferson, along with a bevy of draft picks move to Utah, while Denver gets Utah guard Randy Foye, and a 2018 draft pick from Golden State.
- The Chicago Bulls waived shooting guard Richard Hamilton, and signed guard/forward Mike Dunleavy. Dunleavy's signing apparently makes up for the loss of Marco Belinelli, who signed with the San Antonio Spurs.
- Big men continue to be on the move. Oft-injured center Andrew Bynum, who missed the whole of last season while with Philadelphia, decided to sign up with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- The Los Angeles Lakers reached an agreement with Dallas center Chris Kaman for a one-year contract. Before playing for Dallas and New Orleans, Kaman played for the Los Angeles Clippers, so it's a homecoming of sorts for the veteran center.
- Veteran point guard Chauncey Billups went back to his roots, and signed with the Detroit Pistons, where he began his career.