In the interim, I've missed out on writing about a number of topics, such as:
- The Supreme Court decision on the valuation of Hacienda Luisita, and its implications;
- The ongoing squabble between the Philippines and China over Scarborough Shoal;
- The resumption of the impeachment trial of Supreme Court Chief Justice Renato Corona;
- The passing of Thomas Kinkaide, the self-proclaimed "Painter of Light" and children's book artist Maurice Sendak;
- My take on "The Hunger Games" and "The Avengers" movies;
- The ongoing NBA playoffs, and
- The ongoing fallout from celebrity altercations.
So, here's hoping that I can keep writing regularly en route to this blog's 8th anniversary in June.