Saturday, October 11, 2008

Slightly New Look

I finally had time to do some tinkering, and I've done some upgrading of my blog's look. Hope you readers like it. As always, I'm open to suggestions.

With the statistics of the archives now posted, I noticed that it's been a rather lean year of posting for me. Ah, well, when one is busy, one is busy. I do plan to do some catching up as the year comes to an end. For one thing, with this post, I'm only 20 posts away from post 800, so there's a nice tidy sum for which to aim. Of course, I'm not just going to post for the sake of reaching the number (this post excluded, of course). I'll still post the same quality of post (for better or for worse) as I approach this milestone.

It's not like there's a dearth of topics to write about. In the current events scene, which is one of my primary concerns, there's the current flap about Claudio Teehankee Jr's release, which I've already written about, there's the current world financial crisis, although I'm not sure if I'll write about it, as finance and economy are not my fields of expertise, and there's the reproductive health bill currently pending in Congress, of which I'm reading about in order to understand the issue. There's the upcoming U.S. presidential elections this November and our own presidential elections in 2010, of which the various players are making their opening moves; expect a handicapping of that race sometime in the near future. In short, I'm only really limited by time and desire. I can reach that milestone if I really want to.

So, here's to some serious blogging en route to post 800.

No comments: