- Boston guard Tony Allen will be out for the rest of season, after tearing two ligaments in his knee.
- Milwaukee guard Michael Redd will miss 4-6 weeks, due to a strained tendon in his left knee. (This is painful for me personally, because he's on my team, and a major factor in my wins.)
- New Orleans/Oklahoma guard Bobby Jackson has cracked ribs, five, in fact, and is listed as day-to-day.
- Charlotte forward Gerald Wallace has a separated shoulder and will miss 7-10 days.
- Golden State guard Jason Richardson broke a bone in his right hand, and will miss two months. (more playing time for Monta Ellis!)
- Milwaukee forward Charlie Villanueva has tendinitis in his right shoulder, and will miss up to another week. I tried to hold on to Charlie V as long as I could, but it doesn't seem that he'll be coming back soon, so I used my waiver pick, and replaced him with Danny Granger.
- Milwaukee guard Mo Williams will miss two to three weeks after spraining his left shoulder. It was probably due to this injury that Milwaukee decided to trade for some help, and got guard Earl Boykins from Denver in exchange for backup guard Steve Blake; the Bucks will also get guard/forward Julius Hodge.
Friday, January 12, 2007
NBA Injury Report
And the injuries in the NBA just keep on coming.