Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Reconnections

I was able run into two old friends yesterday, both of whom I hadn't seen or heard from in a long while. .

Rome was an orgmate of mine back in college; we were in the same applicants' batch in the UP Student Catholic Action (UPSCA). I lost track of him after college, only to discover him recently through Cynthia's blog. He has some cutting and often poetic insights into life on his own blog.

Ronald I met in high school, when I was in Ateneo and he was in UP, through his gaming group. While we'd run into each other intermittently, I hadn't seen him for a while now. Last night, I ran into him at the Mercury Drug store along Commonwealth with his wife. Talk about chance meeting.

It's nice when one is able to hook up with old friends, after not being in touch with them for so long.

No comments: