I know it's been a while since my last post (the UAAP results notwithstanding), but it was a busy week last week. School work, choir practices, household chores, all piled up to combine and make things hectic.
Some of the memories from last week:
- H wanted to treat me out to Brothers' Burgers in the ABS-CBN area last Wednesday, but since we couldn't find any parking, we wound up at A Venetto's at the Tomas Morato circle instead.
- Our choir presentation at the University Service Awards last Thursday was a success, and it looks like we'll be singing again in the near future.
- Friday was a sea of meetings, one after the other.
- Saturday morning I drove H to Seedling Bank to discover that there was a big sale, so parking was a little difficult. By then, I was feeling worn down, so when we got home, I promptly fell asleep. When I woke up, it was rather dark, and since H's sister was arriving, we decided to forego cooking, and simply ordered Yellow Cab's Four Season pizza, and discovered that 10" was not enough.
- Sunday was the tournament I described in the previous post.
- Today, like T in her blog, I have no idea what I'll be doing today. There's a meeting which I'm not sure of, as I haven't gotten any confirmation about it. I might go to Greenhills and check out Nova Fontana to see if they've finally placed the old RPG stuff they have on sale. Hmmm...or I could (ugh) check papers and get rid of my backlog. Decisions, decisions.